Hi! My name is Juan and about 10 years ago I decided to follow my heart. Little that I knew, it would take me on a roller coaster ride as I tried to discover the world around me.
Many things have happened since, so I decided to compile all the life lessons I learn along the way, hoping it can save you the trouble, helping you to move faster to success.
That is why my goal for this blog is that it becomes sort of like a life coach for you. Allowing you to grow yourself, using the life lessons I share here where they help your life the most.
I believe it doesn’t matter where you come from, we all want the same thing in life. From China to Brazil, you and I are striving to achieve the same goal, and that is to be happy.
Our cultures, backgrounds, and society will shape what we believe will make us happy but, in the end, we are striving for the same thing.
At the same time, just like we strive for the same thing, we have the same obstacle holding us back from achieving what we are looking for and that is ourselves.
As I move forward in my journey as an expat and entrepreneur, mostly failing but, sometimes succeeding, I’m driving by 2 ideas.
Success is not hard, what is hard is being average because that’s where the competition is.
The question is not if you will be successful but, can you hold on long enough before you find success?
Don’t miss out.
Sign up for FREE updates by adding your email to my Private Letter and get closer to the life you want with lessons on mindset, relationships, and entrepreneurship.
5 Quick Facts
- I’m originally from Venezuela and I live in Vienna with my Bulgaria wife who I met in Budapest.
- Ever since I can remember, I’ve been trying to understand why people do and say the things they do.
- Passionate about communication, I founded a storytelling consultancy called BSEEN Creative.
- Love traveling and learning about other cultures. Visited 29 countries so far.
- Writing is for me the best tool to internalize my experiences and discover the lessons in them.
Wanna get in touch? send me an email juan (at) skillsoflife (dot) com